Stella Schermer, born in Vienna, completed her state examination in physio-therapy in Berlin and then gained extensive experience in various physiotherapy practices with different focuses. Through further training, for example in manual lymphatic drainage, and the study of Osthepathy at the OSD in Berlin, Stella Schermer is able to use her knowledge from a wide range of treatment methods to suit the individual to the needs and wishes of a patient.
For Stella Schermer, the key to health lies in movement. Therefore training, osteopathy and physiotherapy are the building blocks of a holistic method, of which she is deeply convinced.
- certified Physiotherapist
- BAO certified Osteopath, currently completing her Bachelor of Science
- alternative practitioner / Naturopath
- in training to become a POLESTAR Pilates trainer
- Manual lymph drainage therapist
- certified nutritionist